Hello, I am Ava Blass: I run the moodfoodmove rodeo. It’s a delight to welcome you to the moodfoodmove website – which I hope will contribute something valuable to your quality of life. It is moodfoodmove‘s hope that you’ll take good care of yourself. So, welcome to moodfoodmove!
All the resources I’ve collected in moodfoodmove were chosen to introduce you to ideas for self-help and self-care. When it comes to self-help plans, there is no one-size-fits-all option. We all have different needs, strengths and limitations. Explore moodfoodmove and try anything that jumps out at you.
moodfoodmove encourages you to take action – whether it’s drinking chamomile tea, or going for a walk, or pausing a moment to breathe deeply. moodfoodmove‘s approach is practical and tools-based. Everything here aims to be something that you can implement, which moves your life forward in a positive way.
Reading about stuff is great (knowledge = understanding) but I’d rather that you put one of these positive/healthy tools into practice. Focus on the move part of moodfoodmove. Move your life forward by taking action.
Underpinning these tools is a knowledge-base. After all, I am a scientist at heart. All the materials that moodfoodmove offers have scientific substance to them. I’d like you to think that you are in safe hands when you are hanging out with moodfoodmove.
Everything that moodfoodmove offers has solid reasoning behind it. I’d like you oto think that you are in safe hands when you are hanging out with moodfoodmove.
Please read the website’s footer. moodfoodmove‘s objective is to add something positive to your life, health, and sense of self. If you’re really struggling you should get the support of a professional who can physically sit with you and listen. My hope is that you use moodfoodmove’s resources to facilitate a discussion with these experts.
Take the leap… become a moodfoodmover!
There are many ways you can find out more about moodfoodmove, and become a moodfoodmover(!). moodfoodmove has several social media presences. I invite you to consider the following:
1. Read about the moodfoodmove approach. Here you’ll find reasonable detail about what moodfoodmove aims to do, and why, and how.
3. Like the moodfoodmove Facebook page. It introduces you to tools and resources you can try out yourself, or investigate further.
4. Follow moodfoodmove in Instagram… for moodfoodmove‘s beautiful and informative infographics!
7. Sign up to moodfoodmove mailing list. You’ll also find it in the Let’s Connect page. You’ll receive a notification email whenever moodfoodmove posts a new article.
8. What would be the best of all?: Read the moodfoodmove articles. Writing doesn’t come naturally to me. So, please be nice and read those things that I’ve labored over.
Take good care of yourself. You have a bright future ahead of you.